Tips for choosing the right carpet
- In general, the bigger the room, the bigger the carpet.
- To find out what size carpet fits in your room, you can use tape to secure the carpet mass or line it with newspaper. This helps to better estimate the size and the ratio.
- The carpet should be placed at least 3 cm from the wall so that a strip of the floor is always visible. If you have enough space, we even recommend keeping a distance of 4 to 5 cm between the wall and the carpet.
- If you are unsure whether a carpet color fits into your room, our AR function can help you with the decision.
- Invest in a rug underlay to extend the life of your rug and prevent slipping - protecting your rug, the floor and yourself.
- Whether the legs of your furniture should stand entirely or only partially on the carpet depends on the spatial situation, is to be weighed up individually and ultimately also a matter of taste. So don't be shy!
- Finally, rules are made to be broken! Be brave, experiment a little and find out what suits you and your home best.