Performance Marketing & E-Commerce Internship
Revolutionize the rusty market for carpets together with us! With My Beni, we bring carefully curated, handcrafted carpets and objects “from the makers directly to your home”, thereby actively shaping change in the industry.
We are a small, growing team spread across Zurich, Berlin and Marrakech. We run a showroom in Zurich, but have a strong focus on online business. Would you like to be part of the My Beni Mission?
Then apply now for the position as:
Performance Marketing & E-Commerce Internship (60%)
With the option of permanent employment after 6-12 months
With us, you take on responsibility from day one. You do and learn a lot. You are passionate about the My Beni Mission and like to leave your comfort zone.
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS:
- Operational and strategic management of our marketing channels
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategies of the SEA department in close cooperation with other team members
- Independent creation, optimization and management of our social ads
- Reporting and documentation of defined KPIs with tools such as Google Analytics and other SEM tools
- Testing, monitoring and optimization of the company's online marketing activities
- Planning and further development of Google Ads campaigns and Native Ads campaigns
- Determination and testing of new, digital international advertising channels
- Market observation, competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Creation, maintenance and updating of SEO relevant texts
- Creation, maintenance and updating of products and content of our online shop
- Make content adjustments on the website
- Expansion and further development of our existing online shop
- Design and expansion of the areas of newsletters, social media channels and other marketing campaigns
- Direct participation in the development of ideas to increase growth
YOU FIT IN THIS ROLE AND IN MY BENI IF YOU:
- are hungry, hard-working and curious
- Work quickly, efficiently and organized and create your own structure
- Show a lot of initiative and don't let a "no" discourage you
- How we are bubbling over with ideas and how we can implement them directly and easily
- You have a basic interest in design and interior design and want to delve deeper into these worlds
- Are open to getting used to a digital way of working, to thinking about e-commerce and tech topics and able to put yourself in the shoes of our customers again and again
- Have a flair for storytelling
AT MY BENI:
- We would like to promote good people as much as possible and form them into supporting pillars of our company
- We pay internships: At 100% it is CHF 2'000.- in the first 6 months and then CHF 3'000.- until the possible permanent position
- We value personal initiative and promote transparent interaction and encounters at eye level
- We offer a broad, holistic insight into all areas of our company
- We would like you on site for one fixed day a week - the rest of the time you can choose whether you want to work from us in the showroom, at home or from a mountain hut
- Is it possible to work in Marrakech or Berlin for several weeks?
- We work hard, but we also appreciate our freedom and the exciting, holistic life: If you stay longer and increase your workload, we offer the opportunity - in addition to the regular 5 weeks of vacation - to take a month's time off every 24 months and not to giving up a basic income.
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN?
If you are passionate about this task and My Beni and think that your skills and personality will be an asset for the next steps in our corporate development, then apply to My Beni now:
Matteo Lettieri, Founder and Managing Director
We are looking forward to meeting you! We particularly like to see innovative and yet complete applications that show us that you are made for this creative position. As a next step, we arrange a video call and – if it still suits both sides – spend a day together with exciting tasks.Download PDF